Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Arrived in Seattle

They're letting me e-mail a little today because they originally planned for us to have more time yesterday to talk to home.

My companion is Elder Follett and he's pretty cool.  I'm serving in Bothell North Creek, which is the northernmost part of the Seattle mission and we have a car.  I got here late in the day yesterday so we only really talked with one person who was just baptized and we went home.  Today we have a lot more planned and people to see.

It's kind of stressful but hopefully it gets easier!!  This area has been good with baptisms lately, my trainer has only been here for 6 weeks and has had 4 baptisms already and one is scheduled for the 25th.  We are going to visit with that person in a couple of hours.  It's hard for me to know where everyone is in their progression because they've been being taught and I'm just jumping in.

We only get fed by members on Sunday and Monday nights here because they believe that the 5-7 time frame is prime for knocking doors because people are home, so I don't have to worry about gaining too much weight.  We just went shopping and I bought a bunch of produce and some mac n cheese and spaghetti to get me through the week.  I'll get another p-day on Monday so it feels like I've had a lot of opportunity to talk to home these past few days, which is awesome!!  It was great to call home from the airport.

These are some more pictures from the MTC and the Provo temple.








No comments:

Post a Comment