Monday, September 19, 2016

Week 64

HELLOOOO EVERYONE!!

Well, thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday this past week! The big 2-0... Two decades down, eight more to go (at least). Anyways, this week was pretty good! I got transferred to SYSA 3rd!

Saturday we loaded 900 packages to send over to refugees in Greece, that was an awesome service project! I'll try to get the group pic to send to you all!

We're teaching one super awesome girl named "A". A member introduced her to us and we've had a good number of lessons with her this week. She's going to be baptized on October 1st after Priesthood Session, and she's so stoked! She says that everything that we've been teaching her just makes so much sense, it's all clicking. It's been a lot of fun!

Well, since I’m one year older (and wiser too), let me impart some of my wisdom to you all. Just to preface what I'm about to say, I know that life's not always easy, BUT sometimes I think we make it harder than it needs to be. I recently read 2 Nephi 4, where Nephi gets all bummed out because he's not perfect. I love when he gives himself a little wake-up call in verse 26: "I have seen the condescension of the Lord unto the children of men [he has] visited men in so much mercy, why should my heart weep?" Good question! Christ came to atone for our sins! Yeah, feel Godly sorrow and remorse for your sins, but don't linger in sorrow. REPENT and move forward!

Love you all!
Elder Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment