Monday, September 5, 2016

Week 62

Hey everyone!

Happy Labor Day! AKA the commencement of football season! Not that I am worrying about that... Anyways, since it's a holiday I'm pretty limited on time, but just know that I am alive and well and happy!

This week was pretty awesome! I went on another exchange to West Seattle, I got to visit with the bishop there for a little, and it was fun to catch up!

This week I finished the Book of Mormon! Boy, what a good read! It's insane to think how far my testimony has come since I began my mission, and I still have lots of time to go! This book has changed me. It's changed my life.

Ever since I hit my year mark, I like to look back in my journal and see what I was doing a year ago. To be honest, I had a pretty hard time! It seems like I was just grinding things out and trying to force myself into a mold that I didn't fit, and I thought that's how it was supposed to be! True, we can learn a lot from the tough times in our life, but now i realize how God's plan for us is to find joy in our circumstances. Joy in this life and in the life hereafter! That's his purpose! I've found joy in this, more pure joy than anywhere else I’ve looked.

I love you all!
Elder Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment