Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 33 - Ravenna Park

Hey fam!

We had a solid week!  I got transferred to Ravenna Park in the Seattle North Zone!  It's a cool area, our ward is mostly young married grad students at UW, so it's a lot of fun!  My new companion is Elder Cole, he was actually my district leader for a few weeks after I got ET'd to West Seattle.  He's a good missionary, he's from Boise Idaho!  We don't have a car in this area, but it's small enough that we just walk and bike.

This area hasn't baptized in about a year and a half so we will have to change that!  We're working with a couple people.  One of them is "N", I love him already because he bought me E.J. Burger's on the Ave. :)  We also street contacted into another investigator earlier this week who is pretty cool, her name is "G".  She's never lived in a place longer than a year!  She's a senior in  high school and we taught her a couple times.  We're hoping she gets an answer to her prayers!

Other than that, there's not much to report.  I'm pretty short on time today just because of the holiday and so we gotta get heading out.  Here's my favorite scripture from the week though! Mosiah chapter 4!

6 I say unto you, if ye have come to a knowledge of the goodness of God, and his matchless power, and his wisdom, and his patience, and his long-suffering towards the children of men; and also, the atonement which has been prepared from the foundation of the world, that thereby salvation might come to him that should put his trust in the Lord, and should be diligent in keeping his commandments, and continue in the faith even unto the end of his life, I mean the life of the mortal body -

7 I say that this is the man who receiveth salvation, through the atonement which was prepared from the foundation of the world for all mankind, which ever were since the fall of Adam, or who are, or who ever shall be, even unto the end of the world.

Love you all!

Elder Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment