Monday, August 8, 2016

Week 58 - Normandy Park

Hey all!

Well it was one sad week! It was hard to leave Mercer Island! I don't think anywhere will ever live up to my time in that ward. I got sent back to Seattle zone! I'm in Normandy Park. They just combined this ward with Seatac and Des Moines so it's a huge ward. We actually live in Des Moines and it seems we spend a lot of our time there. We have 3 sets of missionaries in this ward! Des Moines is a lot different from Mercer, to say the least!

Here's a gem I found in the Book of Mormon this week: "27 And they were among the people of Nephi, and also numbered among the people who were of the church of God. And they were also distinguished for their zeal towards God, and also towards men; for they were perfectly honest and upright in all things; and they were firm in the faith of Christ, even unto the end."

There's a lot of definitions of what a successful missionary is, but in my book, it's one who gives it their all. And everybody's "all" is going to be different! Check this out; Usain Bolt will run the 100m WAY faster than me! But as long as I am giving everything I have, I get just as good of a workout. God doesn't ask for a definite price, he just asks us to do our best.

Love you all!
Elder Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment