Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Week 26

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!  I loved skyping home and seeing the family.  It was a fun day for sure.
It was a pretty busy week with different Christmas activities within the mission, so we didn't get too much solid work in.  We spent a lot of time just street contacting.  Lots of good contacts!  But not any great success stories unfortunately.

On Wednesday we all went to the stake center and president delivered our packages to us, then I went on an exchange with Elder Sundrud from Highline.  He's super good at singing so we sang some Christmas hymns for people that day.  "J" loved it.  She's come to church 2 weeks in a row!  She said that she wants to join, she's just way too afraid of water.

"A" is progressing.  He's only smoked a couple of times in the last 3 days!

We had a Christmas Eve zone party at the stake center which was pretty fun!  The hermanas made enough food for the whole zone so that was sweet.  Then we played jeopardy and watched Christmas videos.  Christmas day was super fun too; we hung out with 2 families in the ward and had an Italian Christmas dinner!

Sunday night we had another fireside, I was most excited to see Moses come!  First time I've seen him since his confirmation.

Last night we got a call from the APs, Elder Woolf and I are staying in West Seattle for another transfer, probably my last here.  I also got released as district leader, but it's OK, I still have my son!!

Elder Hodson got transferred, one of those pictures is from this morning when he came to say goodbye.  We were so sad!

Here's one of my favorite scriptures for the Christmas season, even though it's passing.  Every day is Christmas on a mission!  It's Isaiah 9:6: "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everylasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Hope you all have a great week!

Elder Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment