Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 24

Hey everyone!

Don't have a lot of time but this week was pretty good.  We met a new investigator that goes to South Seattle College here and we just clicked right off the bat.  We invited him to be baptized in a follow-up appointment and he's down!

We're super close to getting Beth to commit to baptism, she just really wants to know without a doubt that this is what she needs to do.  We've been talking with her a lot about faith and how God works through faith.  We "receive no witness until after the trial of our faith!"

"A" was supposed to quit smoking on Saturday but we lost contact with him, so things are doubtful.  His phone is out of minutes.  We were planning on seeing a baptism with him on Saturday, we waited for him there but he didn't show up.  We're going to drop by tonight.

Tomorrow is our first district meeting, now that the transfer is almost over.  It's been a busy month!  I'm excited to get my first chance to give training though!  This week we're also having our Christmas party on Thursday!  We made a video as a zone that I'll try to get my hands on to send home!

We had Elder Daniel Johnson of the seventy come to our mission this week and do a zone conference.  I'll try to remember to write about it next week.

I've definitely grown a lot on my mission, it's been a great few months.

I love you!

Ben


No comments:

Post a Comment