Monday, July 18, 2016

Week 55

Heyo!

This week we had a sweet district meeting, what made it sweeter was that President made a surprise appearance! The topic was unity, and we decided to help build district unity we should have a lunch! We cooked burgers and hot dogs and had lots of snacks, President said it was very creative!

We had a couple exchanges this week with Cougar Mountain. They needed some help covering appointments Saturday so we bailed them out. We also got to play soccer on the dirt fields over there with a ton of investigators and members!

Saturday we bought a group of kids at McDonald's ice cream cones. Now they love Mormons!

Yesterday was the fireside in our stake center. It was super sweet because M got up and bore her testimony! She was super funny, she seemed like a veteran Mormon up there!

About a year ago I got off the plane in Seattle not really knowing what I had gotten myself into. Over this past year I've learned a ton. I know God loves me and is mindful of me. My mission has given me a real sense of who I am and where I'm going. I love you all for everything you do!

Elder Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment