Monday, June 27, 2016

Week 52

heyoooo fam and friends,

Sorry if I start out every email saying "it was a great week", but it was a great week! We're in a pretty good rhythm of meeting consistently with all of our investigators and so they're moving forward, some faster than others but that's ok! We brought a ward missionary with us to teach G and E. This member has helped us out a ton with his Chinese speaking. It's a lot easier for G to explain himself in Chinese. We read Ether 12 with him, that's a pretty popular chapter but verse 12 stuck out to me this time; "For if there be no faith among the children of men God can do no miracle among them". Crazy right? It's all about the faith. Be like the '04 Red Sox! Keep the faith!!
Gordon B. Hinckley says the most ineffective way to do missionary work is tracting. The best way is when someone brings their friend to church! Guess what happened yesterday!! One of our members brought a friend to church. He's been taught so much by his friends and we're going to meet with him later this week. Good stuff.

I think I talk about food too much when I write home, I could make a big list of all the food members dropped off/brought to church for us yesterday but just know I’m taken care of :) A whole year without mom's cooking and they've kept me alive! Yesterday I felt like Jeremiah in chapter 4:19-21! (Jeremiah's tummy ache)

Peace, love, and temple marriage! Adios!
Elder Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment